For Rent in The Mastercraft
3,667 sq. ft. creative space
Leasing details available through P.J. Morgan Real Estate
Located in Omaha, Nebraska. See Google Maps
Creative office complex
Secure facility with gated entrance and key fob-secured main building doors
Numeric keypad entrance to studio
Bi-level, open floor plan with accessibility ramp
Kitchen area with built-in stools, sink, and dishwasher
Two enclosed conference rooms, including one with glass wall
Exterior entrance directly to studio
Two interior entrances through main building
Charismatic features from historic building include exposed-brick walls, boiler facade, pulley-style barn doors, and concrete floors with original skidloader path
Re-claimed pallet board from The Mastercraft utilized as wall covering
Natural light available through clerestory windows
Glass garage door to small outdoor patio
Three utility/storage closets
On-site gym just down the hall
Studio space could comfortably fit 20 employees
- This space is amazing; why is it available?
- We're purchasing a building! Otherwise we'd stay forever.
- When is the space available?
- What is The Mastercraft Building?
- The Mastercraft Building is a former furniture factory turned creative habitat. In 1941, Mastercraft Furniture opened their 140,000-square-foot factory at 1111 N. 13th Street in North Downtown Omaha. The former factory, now dubbed The Mastercraft Building, is a budding creative center that attracts a diverse crowd of small business owners and entrepreneurs from industries like design, architecture, information technology, and photography.
- How close is the building to downtown?
- The Mastercraft Building is located in north downtown. Once an industrial area, North Downtown Omaha is now a growing, vibrant area of the city. Anchored by the TD Ameritrade stadium and the CenturyLink Center, North Downtown has become a destination for events, shopping, music, restaurants, and of course, the College World Series. The Slowdown music venue and Hot Shops Art Center have both played a large part in Omaha’s music and art scene, and the area continues to attract talented artists, musicians, designers, and innovators.
- How big is The Mastercraft Building?
- The building is three blocks long (or about three football fields put end-to-end). It has more than 80 studio spaces for tenants plus an event space called The Living Room.
- Who owns The Mastercraft Building?
- Bob Grinnell is the owner/developer. He spends his time running Surplus Sales in the historic Ashton building next door while he renovates The Mastercraft into an awesome space.
- What other tenants are located in The Mastercraft Building?
- There are many tenants in The Mastercraft building, especially in the creative and tech realm. Some include Edison Creative, Intertwine Interactive, Volano Solutions, MTRL Design, TACK Architects, and ViaMedia.
- There seem to be a lot of creative companies located in The Mastecraft Building. Why is that?
- Creative folks are attracted to one another. They all feed off of the collective energy.
- Why should my company lease in The Mastercraft Building?
- This is not your typical office building. From scooters going down the hall to pets in the offices to an annual building-wide chili cookoff, the atmosphere around The Mastercraft is fun, relaxed, creative, inclusive, and extroverted…and work still gets done!